An article by Stanford Business shows the top 9 Business books to read in 2016 for young graduates…
We wanted to give you our thoughts on the 9 books and tell you about what top books out the 9 we recommend:
- Losing My Virginity by Richard Branson – 9/10. Great book, fun read, definitely recommended by us!
- Zero to One by Peter Thiel – 7/10. Good book, a lot of great takeaways, but not as information packed as we thought it would be.
- High Output Management by Andrew Grove – 8/10. Amazing book. Andrew gave some high quality advice. Must pick up!
- Value Proposition Design by Alexander Osterwalder – 4/10. We do not recommend this book. Did not have enough real life examples for us to feel a connection with.
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle – 10/10. AMAZING book! Pick this up right away if you’re done with procrastination and want to do awesome things in your life, right now!
- First Things First by Stephen Covey – 8/10. Good book. This will appeal to some people and not others. Maybe read the excerpt and see if you’ll get some good nuggets out of it.
- The Everything Store by Brad Stone – 2/10. Not our favorite book…that’s all we’ll say.
- The Hard Things About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz – 6/10. A decent book for some people, but we didn’t find it particularly interesting.
- The Filter Bubble by Eli Pariser – 9/10. Great book! Must read!